Saturday 23 October 2010



I have heard so many great reviews about the Dock Cafe and after reading last week that the chef Stevie Parle had won Young Chef of the Year award i quickly booked a table for lunch...although i prefer eating out at night the lighting always causes blogging complications. I have to say that i am furious with myself as on leaving the Cafe and after introducing myself to Stevie and telling him about my blog and accidently walking out with his phone...i realised i didnt even photograph our main course, i only managed to remember the starters. I put that down to pure over excitement so i am sure i will be forgiven. The food was outstanding, the decor beautifully put together and i will be back so please take this review as a work in progress.
The Dock Cafe.Portobello Docks,344/342 Ladbroke Grove,W10 5BU. 0208 962 1610.

No comments:

Post a Comment